- For children in 1st and 2nd Grade
- Weekly Mondays 4:00 – 4:45
- January 11th – February 1st
- $100 per 4 – week session
Description and Goals:
- This virtual group will provide 1st and 2nd graders with an opportunity to explore how music can be utilized to enhance imaginary play and social interaction.
- A board-certified music therapist will be facilitating each group where a space will be provided to help them develop more emotional awareness and coping skills during these unprecedented times.
- This group will provide opportunities for: socialization, creativity, exploration, support, and fun learning
Themes of Exploration:
- Learning how to make music with household items and utilizing elements of improvisation to engage in imaginary play.
- Exploring how emotions feel within the body through musical play and developing coping strategies.
- Musical exploration to enhance connection and opportunities to socialize with peers.