How Do I Begin Music Therapy Services?
If you would like to find out more about how music therapy may help your loved one, or to begin music therapy services, please contact:
If you know you would like to initiate music therapy services please download, print, and complete the referral form.
How Do I Spread the Word About Music Therapy?
Good referral partners for music therapy include:
- Social workers, administrators, and wellness coordinators in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, residential homes, and hospitals
- Coordinators of support groups
- Owners of residential homes for the elderly, people with medical issues, or people with developmental disabilities
- Therapeutic recreation directors in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Directors of nursing, administrators, or fall reduction coordinators at nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Home care providers
- Businesses catering to the elderly
- Individuals with loved ones who are elderly, have medical issues, have neurologic issues (MS, Parkinson's, stroke), or are dealing with cancers or other terminal diagnoses
- Networking groups focusing on the elderly and people with medical issues
Invite us to speak at:
- Family or caregiver support groups
- Patient support groups
- Staff training or in-services
Find out more about our team and what we can offer: