Children Pre-K to Kindergarten & their parents/caregivers
Online 8:30 a.m. Tuesdays (July 12th – August 30th)
$200 for the 8 week series
Sibling rate $100
Tuition; a CD/download of music; a book, scarf, and instrument; activity ideas to use with your child at home; and access to our Empowering Wellness Initiative while enrolled in classes.
- The overall focus of this class is providing a space for your growing child to engage their mind and body in musical exploration that will enhance their development emotionally, physically, cognitively, socially, and academically. Classes are designed to be fun and interactive.
Using music to inspire growth, development, bonding, and growing independence
Pre-Academic Skills: Utilizing the different elements of music (rhythm, pitch, structure) to help develop skills in counting, identifying, grouping, and much more!
- Fun & Exploration: Developing a sense of imagination, curiosity, and love for the world around them through musical play.
- Musical Story-time: Helping your child develop a love for literacy and learning.
- Social-Emotional Skills: Identifying emotions and how they feel in the body; developing self-regulation skills with music; and facilitating social interactions and communication skills.
- Parent Child/Bonding: Providing a fun environment where music nurtures connections between parent and child.