Living Spirit Therapy Services, LLC is providing HIPPA Compliant telehealth services for individuals and groups at this time!
All of our services have been adapted to virtual/telehealth formats!
We are here to help if you:
- Are looking for additional support for a older adults, children, and individuals with special needs.
- Are looking for structured quality time for your child newborn – 3 years old. We have an interactive class that helps you learn how to use music to calm, stimulate, and bond with your child; to enhance your child’s development; to meet other parents with children the same age as yours; and to interact with your child through music. This is a great way to focus in the moment with your child.
- Are struggling with anxiety, fear, or depression about the current situation.
- Are looking for ways to support your child’s academic progress away from school, or simply to find quality time together as a family.
- Would like help structuring quality face-to-face time with family you are unable to visit.
- Are separated from a loved one at end of life or isolated in the hospital.
- Or your team is struggling with efficiency or effectiveness due to stress, anxiety, lack of focus, or poor self-care.
Do you need support in other ways? Please let us know and we will do our best to support you or to find someone who can.
How do telehealth sessions work?
- Telehealth sessions require a smart phone, iPad, computer, smart tv, or another devise that can connect to a browser on the internet.
- We use a HIPPA compliant version of Zoom to facilitate all of our sessions and groups.