Living Spirit Therapy Services, LLC is providing HIPPA Compliant telehealth services for individuals and groups at this time.
See bottom of page for links to brochures/registration/more information for:
- Telehealth in long term care options
- Live and interactive Sprouting Melodies early childhood music classes
- Live and interactive Learning Through Music: Pre K and Kindergarten classes
We are here to help if you:
- Are looking for additional support for a loved one in a long-term care facility, a child at home, or an individual with special needs.
- Are looking for structured quality time for your child newborn – 3 years old. We have an interactive class that helps you learn how to use music to calm, stimulate, and bond with your child; to enhance your child’s development; to meet other parents with children the same age as yours; and to interact with your child through music. This is a great way to focus in the moment with your child.
- Are struggling with anxiety, fear, or depression about the current situation.
- Are looking for ways to support your child’s academic progress away from school, or simply to find quality time together as a family.
- Would like help structuring quality face-to-face time with family you are unable to visit.
- Are separated from a loved one at end of life or isolated in the hospital.
- Or your team is struggling with efficiency or effectiveness due to stress, anxiety, lack of focus, or poor self-care.
Do you need support in other ways? Please let us know and we will do our best to support you or to find someone who can.
How do telehealth sessions work?
- Telehealth sessions require a smart tv, iPad, computer, or another devise that can connect to a browser on the internet.
- We use a HIPPA compliant program to allow clients to access sessions through regular Safari, Chrome, and Firefox browsers without having to download additional programs or applications.
Click the links below to learn more about specific music therapy and early childhood options being held virtually at this time. Individual and group sessions are available for all issues/needs listed above even if specific brochures have not been created for each topic.
Live and interactive learning Through Music Pre-K and Kindergarten classes will focus on learning academic, social, and emotional skills through music.