Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all classes will be held virtually. Each session of classes runs for 8 weeks.
Fall Session Class Schedule: Tuesdays October 5th – November 23rd
Learning Through Music: Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Age specific early childhood music classes focused on social, emotional, cognitive, pre-academic, musical, and physical growth and development; having fun; and parent and child bonding.
- 9:00 – 9:45 Click Here to Register for Learning Through Music Tuesday Classes
Sprouting Melodies 3: 18 months – 3 years
- Age specific early childhood music classes focused on parent and child bonding; having fun; and social, emotional, cognitive, preacademic, musical, and physical growth and development.
- 10 – 10:45 Click Here to Register for Sprouting Melodies 3 Tuesday Classes
Sprouting Melodies 1 & 2: Newborn – 18 months
- Age specific early childhood music classes focused on parent and child bonding, development, and learning to use music to calm, stimulate, and engage.
- 10:00 – 10:45 Click Here to Register for Sprouting Melodies 1 & 2 Tuesday Classes
Class rate includes tuition; CD/download of music; a book, scarf, and instrument; activity ideas to use with your child at home; and access to our Empowering Wellness Initiative while enrolled in classes.
Rates and Discounts for 8 week class series: $200 per series
The sibling rate for additional children if two or more children are registered for classes the same semester is $100.
plus 1 x registration fee of $25 per family. The registration fee is waived with the referral and registration of another family to classes.
Current discounts and promotions:
- Registration fees are being waived during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Anyone who refers another family who joins us will receive their choice of a free book, free instrument, or $25 off registration. Please make sure the referring family lists you in the “How did you hear about our classes?” box.
Are your kids (or you) missing the structure, socialization, and stimulation of playdates? Our Sprouting Melodies Musical Playdates allow you and your child to have shared, uplifting musical experiences with their friends and/or family using the same engaging structure as our regular classes, but in a one time format that is more budget friendly.
Schedule a musical playdate when it works for you!
$115 per playdate to be paid by one group member.