Living Spirit Therapy Services, LLC is providing HIPPAA Compliant telehealth and virtual services for individuals and groups at this time.
See bottom of page for links to brochures/registration/more information for:
- Telehealth in long term care options
- Telehealth for individuals with special needs
- Live and interactive Sprouting Melodies early childhood music classes
- Live and interactive Learning Through Music: Pre K and Kindergarten classes
- Music assisted stress-management and wellness
- Teens and young adults
We are here to help if you:
- Are looking for additional support for a loved one in a long-term care facility, a child at home, or an individual with special needs.
- Are looking for structured quality time for your child newborn – 5 years old. We have an interactive class that helps you learn how to use music to calm, stimulate, and bond with your child; to enhance your child’s development; to meet other parents with children the same age as yours; and to interact with your child through music. This is a great way to focus in the moment with your child.
- Are struggling with anxiety, fear, or depression about the current situation.
- Are looking for ways to support your child’s academic progress away from school, or simply to find quality time together as a family.
- Would like help structuring quality face-to-face time with family you are unable to visit.
- Are separated from a loved one at end of life or isolated in the hospital.
- Or your team is struggling with efficiency or effectiveness due to stress, anxiety, lack of focus, or poor self-care.
Do you need support in other ways? Please let us know and we will do our best to support you or to find someone who can.
How do virtual and telehealth sessions work?
- Telehealth sessions require a smart tv, iPad, computer
- We use a HIPPA compliant program to allow clients to access sessions
Join us for our 30-Day Wellness Challenge!
Pay it Forward Campaign
If you are looking for ways to support our community, please consider donating to the Living Spirit Therapy Services, LLC Pay it Forward campaign. 100% of the proceeds of this campaign will go towards scholarships to pay session or registration fees for music therapy or early childhood music classes. First priority will go to fund scholarships for individuals on Medicaire or Medicaid who do not have access to other supplemental programs to cover services within the Twin Cities North area.
Click the links below to learn more about specific music therapy options being held virtually at this time. Individual and group sessions are available for all issues/needs listed above even if specific brochures have not been created for each topic.
Special Sprouts 3
- Children with disabilities with a developmental age of 18 months – 3 years are welcome to join our Monday Special Sprouts 3 group for children with disabilities only on Mondays at 9:00, or our Sprouting Melodies 3 inclusive class Tuesdays at 9:45.
- If your child has a different developmental age or would be more appropriate in individual sessions please let us know. We are also available for individual music therapy sessions. CDCS waivers can cover music therapy.
Wondering what the music is like? Check out our demo video for our virtual classes adapted to accommodate COVID-19 isolation procedures:
Live Learning Through Music Pre-K and Kindergarten classes will focus on learning academic, social, and emotional skills through music.
Session dates and registration form for Music Assisted Stress Management and Wellness sessions coming soon. Please contact [email protected] if interested until the registration form is uploaded.
Follow us on Facebook for updates and suggestions to help with coping in this challenging time