Summer 2020 Class Schedule and Locations:
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all Summer classes will be held virtually. Each session of classes runs for 4 weeks.
Fridays June 12th – July 3rd
9:00 – 9:45 – Sprouting Melodies 3: 18 months – 3 years
10:15 – 11:00 – Sprouting Melodies 1: Newborn – 9 months
Mondays June 15th – July 6th
9:00 – 9:45 – Special Sprouts 3: Developmental age of 18 months – 3 years *
10:00 – 10:45 – Sprouting Melodies 2: 6 – 18 months
- * Children with disabilities with a developmental age of 18 months – 3 years are welcome to join our Special Sprouts 3 group for children with disabilities only on Mondays at 9:00, or our Sprouting Melodies 3 inclusive class Tuesdays at 9:45.
- If your child has a different developmental age or would be more appropriate in individual sessions please let us know. We are also available for individual music therapy sessions. CDCS waivers can cover music therapy.
Need a different day or time? Let us know!
Rates and Discounts for 4 week class series: $100 per series
plus 1 x registration fee of $25 per family. The registration fee is waived with the referral and registration of another family to classes.
Current discounts and promotions:
- Registration fees are being waived during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Music therapists are eligible for an additional $10 discount during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Parents working in hospitals or nursing homes are eligible for an additional $25 discount (if you are a music therapist working in these settings you cannot combine discounts).
The sibling rate for additional children if two or more children are registered for classes the same semester is $60.
Class rate includes tuition, CD/download of music, and activity ideas to use with your child at home for class series. Make up classes are available if opposite classes are not full.
Are your kids (or you) missing the structure, socialization, and stimulation of playdates? Our Sprouting Melodies Musical Playdates allow you and your child to have shared, uplifting musical experiences with their friends and/or family using the same engaging structure as our regular classes, but in a one time format that is more budget friendly.
Schedule a musical playdate when it works for you!
$115 per playdate to be paid by one group member.