Are you looking for a way that you can give back to the community and help those that are struggling?
Please consider donating to the Living Spirit Therapy Services, LLC Pay It Forward Campaign.
100% of the proceeds of this campaign will go towards scholarships or sponsorships for individual or group virtual* music therapy or early childhood music classes for individuals who would otherwise not have access to services.
* Sessions may be in-person if donations are made after the COVID-19 crisis.
First priority will go to fund scholarships for individuals on Medicare or Medicaid who do not have access to other supplemental programs to cover services within the Twin Cities North area (New Brighton, Arden Hills, Columbia Heights, Fridley, Mounds View, Roseville, Shoreview and Spring Lake Park).
Additional funds will be used to help individuals who’s reduced income is due to COVID-19 shut-downs and other geographical areas.
If you would like to sponsor a music therapy group or early childhood music class for a specific organization, community, congregation, school, facility, or neighborhood please contact [email protected]
Unfortunately, donations are not tax deductible.
Thank you in advance for helping us to make our community stronger! Every donation, regardless of size makes a difference!
Visit the link below to learn more about what services your contribution can support:
A few examples of current priorities for these scholarships include:
- Music therapy services for individuals with developmental disabilities or other special needs who are unable to participate in special education, day programs, head start, early head start, or other services due to COVID-19
- Music therapy services for individuals with dementia or other health issues
- Early childhood music classes for at risk children or families
- Music therapy services for individuals in isolation in the hospital
- Music assisted stress management and wellness classes
- Music therapy groups for individuals with Parkinson’s disease
If you try to make a donation and don’t receive a confirmation email please contact [email protected]